Friday 15 June 2012

busy month

i have a busy month ahead this june. this coming monday i have an appointment with social services who are helping me with my DLA tribunal which is being held on the 27th of june. then on the 28th if june i am back at the CAB for what i can only assume to be help with my ESA appeal.

it feels good that there are people out there who are willing to help me in my fight against the DWP and ATOS,  though with the CAB, i use the term "help" lightly. in their opinion, i should get high mobility and medium to high care, when the result came through, i got nothing. so now using social services to help me with this one.

i am hoping with everything i have to hope with, that i get the result that i want, the result that i need. currently i have ZERO money coming in, and this makes me feel worthless, like a waste of space, a waste of resources. it kills me that i have to rely on benefits after years of constant work, work that i loved doing, and now im on the couch, day in, day out, trying everything i can to get myself out of the pain im in. but it doesnt help when i have to prove to the doctors that some of the medication i need, is what i need. Diazepam to them is an expensive drug, and under the government GP points system, they dont get paid for giving people drugs such as Diazepam, this leads me to believe that GPs only have money in mind, and not patient safety and wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting